Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not doing so well.

I am kindof failing at new beginnings.

1) I have not made friends
2) I am being mean to my fantastic fiance
3) I've been all frowny
4) I am stressed out, yo.
5) I have not been exercising every day for at least 30 minutes, as I had hoped.

Let's press re-start, shall we?

With a new zeal, and an understanding that I must improve (and because some puppies keep looking at me), I will do better.

Just returned from a brisk 2 mile walk around the 'hood. Passed a festival by the DMV with a bouncy castle & other fun & unexpected awesomeness going on. I will go do yoga later today to get my STRETCH on. Right now I will let out the dog, eat a light lunch & put together this AMAZING composter that we picked up for $20 bucks (WOO HOO craigslist!).

Doing better is hard to start. It can be hard to change, but the first step is to change your mind. I am changing my mind, and choosing to do better, be happier, healthier, and more balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment